Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today's thoughts

Im so not focused on anything so here are my random thoughts...
Just a little afternoon giggle...

* Taco Bell is not using real beef in their food...ummm did anyone really think it was??
* I buy snacks and hide them from my kids in my room. I forget they are in there sometimes too.
* How come folks whose breath stink dont know? They CANT know!!!
* There is a homeless lady that is down by my job sometimes...I call her The Screamer...she just walks around screaming at the top of her lungs...rather unnerving.
* Im lookin at myself in the mirror the other day after I got dressed, And I know plenty others that are more so than mine, but ummm My Ass is HUGE...Im gonna design a patch that says WIDE LOAD.
* Walkin at the shoppin center yesterday with my headphones on...dude walkin the opposite direction says something, I got on headphones cant hear, remove one earphone, what? he mumbles something incoherent, Me: Say it again, Him: Can I call you, Me: What, Him: Can I call you; Me: perplexed mean mug...WHAT? Is this how they doin it now, just walkin up and askin can I call you. Sheesh.
* So they letn me go 2 hours early, now Im rushing to get errything done. LOL!
* Last nite, I played hide and please dont seek from this bugaboo for a good 30 minutes, just for the bamma to find me anyway.
* I got a friend that I have reached out to several times to hang out with me with no response...my feelins are hurt but ummm...#singin CeeLo in my head#
* A question Im asked alot that I absolutely hate, "Youre single? whats wrong with you?"
* When I was in elementary school, moms used to make me oatmeal for breakfast. I started to hate oatmeal, so I put it in the vase on the table then would dump it out when I got home from school. Moms tried to beat me when I told her. I just told her recently.
* They letn me go home early, think I'll look for some Metro Mayhem today.

Ok thats it for now.

2 comments:

  1. @the Screamer, we see her outside our windows too. LOL & SMDH!

    @early departure, my commute is a difficult one so i'd rather a 2hr delay or JUST full closure! don't get me wrong, i'm apppreciative, but since i'm not leaving...I'll be charging OT! Ha.

    @CeeLo comment, yeah I feel ya. Just a msg about someone canceling on plans they initiated! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarios....SO GLAD you followed through with the blog idea!! I'll be tuning in frequently :)

    ReplyDelete