Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beginning...

I think Im funny.
Other folks think Im funny too.
I have been told on several occasions that I should start a blog...
So here it is.
I will thank those that inspired me to do so later. (And no you will NOT be paid for it!) LOL!
I dont know how often I will update yet, but I will keep everyone interested informed.
If you want me to put up something special let me know, I welcome friendly input.
I thought long and hard about it and I decided my blog will be like a diary for me too.
I will share the funnies.
I will share some personal things about my life.

So here and now is the disclaimer...
  • Dont judge me by what I write about.
  • Dont let my subject matter or content change how you see me as a person.
  • Dont let your feelings get in the way of my thoughts. You can agree or disagree. We will agree to disagree.
  • I will not, I REPEAT, support any ARGUEMENTS here. So at anytime, I reserve the right to ask you to STEP OFF! No hard feelings. If there is any negativity, IM gonna be the one bringin it!

So those are the ground rules, which may be edited.

Ok StayTuned.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment